“Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” - Unknown

Sunday 13 July 2014

L'oreal Paris ~ Casting Sunkiss Jelly


                                                            
2014-06-01 11_42_14.jpgHello wonderful blog readers,

I only have a short blog post for you today but I will be following it up at the end of the week to show you the final results!
I purchased this yesterday from Boots for £5.99, I have put it in my hair 3 times and already it has lightened so much. My hair was a light brown colour with blonde ombrè and now it's a dark blonde colour all over, although, the end parts of my hair (where the ombrè was) are  a little bit lighter but is not very noticeable.  There are 3 different versions of this product, one for light brown hair, one for dark blonde hair and one for medium blonde hair. They all end up with different results due to your natural hair colour. It also says on the box 'only for use on un-died hair', although, like I said earlier, I had ombrè hair which didn't really make a difference to the result that I have. I have 2 more applications left until I can see the final result.

I really like this product as it makes my hair feel very soft and conditioned. It is also suitable for sensitive skin, as I have very sensitive skin and it hasn't affected that. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants lighter hair but a gradual lightening effect that won't be too harsh on your hair. I definitely think this product is so much better than regular hair dye!!

I can't wait to see the final result and I will let you all know what my hair ends up like!

 Thank you for reading, you wonderful internet lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment