“Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” - Unknown

Sunday 29 June 2014

Welcome



Hello wonderful blog readers,


Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!


I am very happy to finally join the exciting blogging community, it has been long overdue! I have wanted to start a blog for such a long time but honestly, I was too scared, scared if people took the mickey out of me, or said horrible things about my blog, but now (about a week ago, haha) I've realised, if it's something I'm interested in, I shouldn't be bothered what other people think.


I have been reading different blogs for ages and ages, all kinds of blogs, about fashion, beauty or even just about peoples lifestyles, and I thought, if they can do it, why can't I? Reading peoples blogs and seeing how successful they can be, how many amazing opportunities can stem from blogging and even seeing how many new people they meet, just from writing about something they're interested in really does inspire me!
I will post as regularly as I possibly can (which will probably be quite often as I have finished school until September, woo!)


Thank you for reading, you wonderful internet lovers!


Social Media stuff;


Twitter: frankielouiseX


Instagram: frankie_louisex





No comments:

Post a Comment